Thursday, February 17, 2011

Track Review.....

Now, honestly it took me awhile to do this blog because this song/artist I picked fits the stereotype of every black female on the south side of Chicago. But when I actually sat down & thought about the situation, I like what I like & that's all that matters. So I picked Trey Songz & his new album "Pain & Pleasure"& I specifically picked the song "Made to be Together".Now I picked Mr. Songz & this song (haha) not because he's attractive & talented but because the song speaks to my heart. I'm a lovey dovey, find your self within kind of person & this song hit the spot. I love love love a man who isn't afraid of his feelings & isn't ashamed to express them openly. Trey Songz fits that perfectly in this song, he says what every man is afraid to say when the love of his life leaves him....so I hope you enjoy! :)



http://www.playlist.com/searchbeta/tracks#Trey%20Songz%20made%20to%20be%20together/all/1

No comments:

Post a Comment