Thursday, February 17, 2011

Ultimate Recipe....

Sooo I'm super duper (yep I said Super Duper) late on this blog but late is better than never right? Righttt. So, THEE ultimate recipe....well I have about twenty...but there is one that stands out like no other. My mom makes these fried rib tips, which I thought everyone knew about but obviously not. Everytime I bring them up or show them to someone I get the "We just got a new black president face" sooooo here is the recipe up to my knowing....

Flour
Corn Oil
Stove
Cut Rib Tips
Seasoning Salt
Garlic Powder
Accent

Heat up grease for about 10 minutes (I think)
Roll Rib Tips in flour & seasoning salt mix untill fully coated
Drop them in & turn them over frequently
Take out when golden brown
Let them cool down & enjoy :)

If someone tries this I will be extremly happy, comment & tell me how it goes. If you want to try it & dont trust my instructions/ingredients (I dont blame you) just ask me & I'll ask my mom & get back to you asap :)

No comments:

Post a Comment