Friday, May 20, 2011

A Book to NOT Read......

    So, with ACTs, Chhabra, and regular life I haven't really had time to read a book, especially one that I've enjoyed. So I'm going to talk about a book that I'm being forced to read that you should never read. That book is Dracula and even though I'm on chapter 5 this book is horrible. It's titled Dracula but the whole book has gone in a different direction, the book is now talking about Dracula's captive Jon's girlfriend and her best friend Lucy. I pray that it goes in a different direction soon or I'll be forced to stop reading it. Everyone in my lit circle group hates it and spark notes again has become my closest friend. I wouldn't recommend this book to anyone and let them waste their money. So unless you're forced to read this book doesn’t buy it unless you just like books that are total irrelevant to the title. So yea, that's that. Just don't read it :)
 Another book I will tell you to never read is a Harry Potter book, some people love Harry Potter but I think that it's a waste of time....it's dimise is well overdue

No comments:

Post a Comment