Sunday, January 23, 2011

Good Food Review

    So at first I didn't really have many plans for this blog. But, after the choir concert on friday my mom's friend took us to this restaurant called Salerno's Pizza. I have to say that they have the best pizza you ever want/can/will eat. The service was great & they gave the three of us free desserts. I can honestly say my tiramusu wasn't that great but the pizza made up for us. The best part os that it's right around the corner from school! You get like six small squares of pizza for about $5 which is kind of sad because it's so good but you just have to savor what you have. It took quite a while to get the pizza but I can see why because the pizza is so good. They have a variety of italian foods and the prices are high but I bet as soon as you taste the food it's all worth it. We got the thin crust sausage pizza & its an extra five dollars for each topping, they have good parking & very friendly nice people I think everyone should check this restaurant out, you won't regret it :)


1201 West Grand Avenue, Chicago, IL 60642 (Salerno's Pizza and Pasta )

No comments:

Post a Comment