Thursday, March 31, 2011

Art Review

 Artist: Jean-Francois Rauzier

Name: Bicyclettes Abandonnees

  Now, honestly I'm not a real big fan of art. I love to look at pictures & to make art for fun. I wouldnt be the person to take time out of my day to go to a museum or to seriously look at art. I do think that everything with a purpose is art & noone has the right to say if it isn't or not. Even though I'm not a fan of art I love this picture above, in my opinion this picture is very deep and it has meaning beyond words. This picture reminds me of myself in a way, I'm misunderstood and silent at first glance but if you really looked at me intensely you find the truth. Sometimes I feel like a random bike among thousands in a sad and gloomy world. I know that sounds depressing but hey it's life, the more I think about it I realize that I'm actually a motorcycle :)

No comments:

Post a Comment