Thursday, March 24, 2011

Movie Review

 Ever since the first time I saw it, it has always been my favorite movie. I've always loved Jennifer Lopez & I've always thought she was a great actress/musician. I love movies about women enlightenment & struggle, this is why this movie appealed to me in the first place. In this movie a young woman (Jennifer Lopez) falls in love with a man (Bill Campbell), all is well untill they have a baby and he turns controlling and abusive. She learns that he is un-faithful & she takes their daughter & attempts to run. She goes through extreme measures to get away from this man, she even changed her identity, but he is a very powerful man with friends in high places and he finds her. One day she decides she's tired of running and takes a Self-Defense class. She decides the only way to end all of this is to kill him & she does. She proved herself to be the baddest and truest G in this movie & that's why it's my favorite ever. This movie in my opinion is a much lighter version of "What's Love Gotta Do With It" which is great because that movie was too much for me. I feel like every woman should watch this movie at least once in her life. They always say that us woman are light & soft, but in this movie J.Lo proves the famous saying right. "Hell hath no fury like a woman's scorn."

No comments:

Post a Comment