Thursday, March 24, 2011

McCarthy's Birthday Week.....

Hmmmm.....check this out. This will make you smile..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UJFu0SdCRnU
My favorite youtube video everrrr..... <3
Anyway I don't want to post up another picture because I actually care about my blogs & my grade so I will post a short poem for you :)
Even though your birthday was a whilee ago but you're Mr. McCarthy bka "The Man" ur birthday is everyday! Bwahahaa
Soooo...
I feel like this poem describes you, it's kinda mushy/wierd considering you're my teacher but I dont care...

You Are A Gift


Some people give the gift
of peace and tranquility
to every life they touch.
They are always who they really are.
They are blessedly reliable,
dependably good,
predictably pleasant,
loved and treasured
by all who know them.
You are one of those people.
You are a gift
of peace and tranquility
in my life.


Happy Birthday!


 
By Joanna Fuchs
http://www.poemsource.com/birthday-poems.html

No comments:

Post a Comment