Thursday, October 14, 2010

Our Meaning! No skip that, My Meaning :)

    I was suppose to post a blog about our meaning, and I took that as the meaning of people. It has taken me all week to think of a nice and profound meaning for people but sadly I found nothing. So instead, I have chosen to tell you what I think my meaning is.

  So...my meaning. Yes, I do think my meaning is really great and significant.  Before this blog continues, let me tell you this, I don't like people. I love some people, but people as a whole I dislike and that's why I couldn't think of a solid meaning. But, that's another blog for another day. Anywhooo, back to me, I consider myself to be very rare, this world we live in is indeed cruel and the people are careless. That doesn't describe me at all, I think that I'm here to balance things out. No I'm not a saint, and yes I make mistakes but I am very wise, my mother describes me as "A old lady inside a teenager's body". I am here to remind people that life is short, we don't have time to care about nonsensical things and also to be your own person. I believe that one of the  greatest gifts that God has bestowed upon is is our own identity.

Alot of people in life don't get that. My meaning is to make a difference somewhere and sometime in my lifetime and I know that for a fact. Give me twenty years & my name will be known for something courageous, rare, and amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment