Friday, October 29, 2010

Father & Son, Mother & Daughter, Mother & Son, Father & Daughter: Family

Hmmmmmm.............Very Interesting Topic Mr. McCarthy!

So,  I kinda don't know what direction to go in for this topic so I'm going to just go with the flow. I have thought about this topic quite a bit and I think that it's interesting how the daughters typically tend to connect with the fathers more than the mothers. I know with my family I do stick to my dad more, a fathers love and a mothers love are so different yet so similiar. My mother is loud & irritating and my dad is soft and understanding.
With my brother, he tends to stick to our mom more than our dad, even at age thirty.
I love my dad. He is just so dad like. If he had a dime he would give you all of it, not saying that my mom would'nt go the same. I'm just saying that she would have to yell about it. My dad, who is actually my stepdad is the best person that I know. He came into my life and took me as his own and I've never felt more loved. I'm his child, he does'nt care what anyone says. My biological dad and him also have a really greta relationship whish is awkward.
My mom is, my mom. She's loud and crazy and bipolar but I love her. She is so loud. Well my brother is my brother and that's the end of my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment