Friday, November 12, 2010

Direction the class needs? To the top is always best :)

I know this blog was due last week but I hate to leave things undone no matter when I get to them so here it is....
I think that the direction the class is currently in and gravitating towards is just fine. Truth is, Philosophy is almost my favorite class, it's so non-stressful and laid back. I think that Mr. McCarthy is a wonderful teacher and he does a fantastic job. Whenever I ask any of Mr. McCarthy's past students what did they think about him I get nothing but good reviews and now I can add my good review to future students. The class is exactly the reason why I took it, if that sounds right...
I love the material that we have covered so far, minus the text book which I would like to burn.
I think that the discussions that we have are interesting and thought provoking which I also love. No I don't talk much and that reason is because I'm not hte person to just say things, if I am going to talk it's going to have a good reason and it's going to have a purpose. This especially applies to a class like philosophy, I just love to sit back to listen to other peoples opinions to come to a common opinion of my own. But, by the time I do think of something the subject has changed and sometimes that is a tad bit frustrating. I believe this was mentioned by one of my fellow classmates also, overall I say again I love the class and it should keep going the way it is...

No comments:

Post a Comment