Sunday, November 28, 2010

Thankful for a(ny) classmate(s).....?

With this blog I'm going to get a tad bit personal because, well it is MY Blog.

I am thankful for all of my classmates in one way, but there are three classmates I'm especially thankful for. They are Derrick Rogan, Alexandre Hickerson, and Eric Pigram.

Derrick: He's my bestfriend and we don't have any classes together this year, well lunch anyway.
He has been there through it all & I love him muchoo. He's my other half (on some non lovey dovey ish), sometimes I wonder were we seperated at birth (even though he's older then me). He's the type of person who few can really understand and I was lucky enough to understand a little more then they do but stilll not fully. He's thee best of thee best. I'm so thankful for him for so many reasons, some that are way tooo much information for my philosophy blog. But, most of all because he still puts up with me even though I'm crazy, selfish, wacky as a three sided penny, and bipolar. He's an amazing bestfriend & my FP & BD. Anyway, he knows :)

Alexandre: He's my boyfriend & we share British Literature & lunch. This boy.....this boy is my bestfriend, soulmate, future husband, and my heart. He can put the smile on my face that he wiped off in a matter of five seconds. We have been connected by heart for two years and three months that have been the best two years and three months of my life. We can't stand each other because we are so much alike & I'm ever so grateful to him because he's the only person in the world I can be who I truly am plus whoever I wanna be and he'll still scream at me then turn around and hug me with. We both have anger management problems and we are both confused in life. We have been through the works & we are still standing strong. I love him unconditionally.

Eric: He's my BestestFrannn, and ugh I cannot stand him. We share Davinder's trig class. He is the most rude, wierd, abusive person but I love him tooooo death! He is a new wave in the ocean of Jameycia (lol idek) and he's always there for me & if I need to kill someone he would help me. He understands what the rest don't understand about me and he doesnt even speak of it, I can see it in his face and that's why he's my bestfrann. I can nag and complain about my life forever to him and he will just sit and listen and when I'm done he will make me laugh. He doesnt judge me and he doesnt make me feel alone, we get it crackin on Skype and he's the homie forever. I love you Bestfrannnnn <3

Well now I'm done spilling my life :)

No comments:

Post a Comment