Saturday, January 1, 2011

Sports In My Life

Sports are a big part of my life but they are indeed a part of my life. I can play almost every sport, the only thing that sets me back is my asthma. I've had asthma since I was a baby & even though it takes a toll on my life I don't let it hold me back. I had asthma really bad when I was a baby & once I nearly died, my uncle died at the age of 24 due to an asthma attack. Although I have significantly grown out of my asthma it's still there. I am on no sports team at school due to my mothers fear of my asthma & that sucks because I love to be active & run. I love to play & watch sports, especially with my family. My family loves every sport so it's only right that I inherit that. We go to Bulls games & even some White Sox/Cubs games, my family bets on football games & the winner buys food for the next game. On Superbowl Sunday we have a big party & we but plenty of food, my dad is the announer & it's hilarious. We also support the teams at my high school, all of my family gathers around the tv & listen to me tell who the players are. My nephew attends a rival school so me & him go head to head every game with every sport, but of course WY always comes out on top.

No comments:

Post a Comment